Lenore D. Feibel:
In 1984, the Vero Beach branch of AAUW established a research and projects endowment fund named in honor of its first president, Lenore Feibel. The fund has reached $90,000 and is generating a research or project grant each year.
The following is a list of Lenore D. Feibel fund recipients:
- 2004-05 – Kristin A. Kelling – Career Development Grant
- 2005-06 – Shirley Richardson – Career Development Grant
- 2006-07 – Anderson, Denise, and Dorothy Schmalz – Community Action Grant
- 2007-08 – Florida Community College at Jacksonville and AAUW Jacksonville (FL) Branch – Community Action Grant
- 2008-09 – Footsteps to the Future, Inc – Community Action Grant
- 2009-10 – Georgia Women of Achievement – Community Action Grant
- 2010-11 – Jessica Kennedy – Career Development Grant
- 2011-12 – Felecia Theune – Career Development Grant
- 2012-13 – Iniobong Okon – Career Development Grant
- 2013-14 – Anita Pena-Roque – Career Development Grant
Jannetta MacPhail/Harriett Strong:
In 2014, the Vero Beach branch of AAUW completed funding $75,000 for the Jannetta MacPhail/Harriett Strong Fund. This fund will provide career development grants to women who hold a bachelor’s degree and are preparing to advance their careers, change careers, or re-enter the work force.